As of February 25, 2018 our policies for massage therapy appointments have changed.
At Healthstar Chiropractic & Massage, we strive to provide the best service possible to our clients, when you book, that time is dedicated to you. Please understand that missed appointments are costly for us and our therapists and prevent us from assisting other clients. We understand that unanticipated events occur in everyone's life, so please call us if you are unable to keep your appointment.
Late Arrival Policy
As a courtesy to our other clients and staff, appointments will be automatically cancelled 15 minutes after scheduled start time and charged according to our cancellation policy. In special cases, and when our therapists schedule will allow, we may be able to accommodate a partial or full appointment. This will be at our therapists discretion and ONLY with proper, advanced, notification of your late arrival.
• We require 24 hours' notice if you need to cancel/change your appointment.
• If you cancel with less than 24 hours' notice, a $60.00 cancellation fee will be charged to your account.
• If you forget or “no show” your appointment, we reserve the right to charge your account
the full rate for your missed appointment.
• Same day appointments are considered fixed; cancellations incur the same $60.00 fee and missed appointments are subject to a full rate charge to your account.
• Insurance benefits do not cover missed appointments.
In order to secure your appointment, we require a valid credit card to be on file. We will never charge your credit card without contacting you first. If you can not make your appointment, please call us. We much prefer talking with you and cancelling your appointment with 24 hours notice, than having to charge your credit card any of the above fees.